Each year, as part of the sixth grade curriculum, our students attend a week at Outdoor School.
6th grade students will be attending Exploring New Horizons Outdoor School at Loma Mar during the week of February 24-28th or March 2nd-6th.
A medical form is required in order for your child to attend. Please click on the CORRECT link below and complete the form by Friday, January 31, 2020
When you enter the page, you will be prompted to enter your name, your child's name, and your email address. Once that information is submitted, then you can begin the medical form.
You can save progress if you need to step away from the form and come back to it later.
If you have any questions please contact your child's 3rd period advisory teacher.
WHAT IS OUTDOOR SCHOOL?
Click Here For Camp Loma Mar's website
- Environmental study of three ecosystems
- Decision-making skills
- Cooperative learning
- Study of environmental protection
- Cheetahs (Malfatti, Gibson, Swartzendruber, Conrad) 2/24/20 – 2/28/20
- Panthers (Gosselin, McMurray, Foy, Wallis) 3/2/20 – 3/6/20
● Camp Loma Mar located in the San Mateo Mountains
● $465 per student.
● This pays for food, lodging, transportation, and medical insurance.
● This also pays for the professional naturalists from the Exploring New Horizons program.
● Suggested payment schedule:
1st payment: Wednesday, October 10, 2019 - $155
2nd payment: Friday, December 6, 2019 – $155
3rd payment: Friday, January 24, 2020 – $155
Please watch the Creekside Currents for the announcement of the Outdoor School Parent Information Night in January,
in fact the case, contact Ms. Eagles, Principal or Ms. Fuentes, Counselor, for assistance. We also encourage
participation in the fundraiser.
|Each year, as part of the sixth grade curriculum, our students may attend a week at Outdoor School.|