Dear Sixth Grade Parents/Guardians,
Each year, as part of the sixth grade curriculum, our students attend a week at Outdoor School.
Student Medical History and Authorization Form
- Click on the link for the medical form from for when your child will attend outdoor school and submit by Friday, February 22, 2019.
Creekside 1 March 18-22Creekside 2 March 25-29 (please note this link is labeled with the wrong end date but cannot be changed without deleted all the turned in medical forms, we apologize for the error, the dates of attendance are still 3/25-3/29)
- Advisory Teacher is their THIRD PERIOD teacher
- Week 1 - Panther Advisory Teachers - Ms. Gosselin, Mr. McMurray, Ms. Foy, Mr. Wallis
- Week 2 Cheetah Advisory Teachers – Mrs. Swartzendruber, Mr. Malfatti, Mrs. Conrad, Mrs. Gibson
- When you enter the page, you will be prompted to enter your name, your child’s name, and your email address. Once that information is submitted, then you can begin the medical form.
- Fill out the entire form.
- Again, for teacher, please put their advisory teacher.
- You can save progress if you need to step away from the form and come back to it later.
- You must click submit when the form is completed.
- If you submit it and need to edit or update any information, you can contact the camp 650.879.0608 or email Program Director Bridget Posson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit this no later than Friday, February 22, 2019
WHAT IS OUTDOOR SCHOOL?
Click Here For Camp Loma Mar's website
- Environmental study of three ecosystems
- Decision-making skills
- Cooperative learning
- Study of environmental protection
WHEN DO WE GO? (Advisory Teacher)
- Panthers (Gosselin, McMurray, Foy, Wallis) 3/18/19 – 3/22/19
- Cheetahs (Malfatti, Gibson, Swartzendruber, Conrad) 3/25/19 – 3/29/19
WHERE DO WE GO?
- Camp Loma Mar located in the San Mateo Mountains
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- $450 per student.
- This pays for food, lodging, transportation, and medical insurance.
- This also pays for the professional naturalists from the Exploring New Horizons program.
- Suggested payment schedule:
1st payment: Friday, October 19, 2018 - $150
2nd payment: Friday, December 14, 2018 – $150
3rd payment: Thursday, February 28, 2019 – $150
Contact advisory teacher with questions (fundraiser credit will be applied to the 2nd or 3rd payment) Teachers will send home reminder letters as each date approaches. Payment forms can be cash, check or credit card.
Creekside recognizes that some families may not be able to donate the entire amount towards the cost of this trip. If this is in fact the case, contact Ms. Eagles or Ms. Fuentes in the Counseling department for assistance.
|Each year, as part of the sixth grade curriculum, our students may attend a week at Outdoor School.|