Creekside recognizes outstanding achievement with the following programs and awards:
Renaissance is a national education-focused program created to recognize and reward academic achievement, attendance, and good citizenship.
Creekside students who qualify each quarter receive a Renaissance sticker which goes on their Creekside I.D. card. Students who earn Renaissance are eligible to attend special events, and/or receive a special award.
There are three levels of qualification for the Creekside Renaissance Program:
- Gold Level – 3.5 to 4.0 quarter GPA
- Silver Level – 3.0 to 3.49 quarter GPA
- White Level - 0.3 GPA improvement over the previous quarter
In addition, students must not have any of the following:
- Major behavioral referral
- More than 3 unexcused tardies
- Any unexcused and unverified absences
HONOR ROLL & HONOR SOCIETY
Students who achieve a 3.5 to 4.0 GPA for both semesters will be awarded the following during the 1st quarter of the new school year:
- Honor Roll: 3.4 to 4.0 GPA for both semesters - Banner + Bumper Sticker
- Honor Society: 4.0 GPA for both semesters - Banner and Pin + Bumper Sticker
This award recognizes academic achievement for 8th grade students who have earned six semesters of a 4.0 GPA. The award is given at commencement.
STUDENT OF THE QUARTER
Every quarter, all staff members can nominate students to be Student of the Quarter. The criteria includes students with excellent citizenship, excellent grades, or those who have improved significantly.